Monday, December 7, 2009

The Home Stretch

As the title might suggest, I am in the home stretch for this semester.  I only have an Eastern religion test, a physics final, and a calculus final.  I have already drawn up a schedule for studying, which keeps me from freaking out too much.  I have also made time to workout everyday and maybe do something fun for a study break.  I figure as long as I keep positive and don’t feel like a slob, I should be okay.

Yesterday was nothing special in my food world.  I had oatmeal for breakfast, a Luna bar for lunch, and a Subway veggie sandwich for dinner.  It wasn’t anything really worth taking a picture.  The Luna Bar was really good, though.  It was peppermint chocolate, and it tasted like Christmas.

Today, I had another round of oatmeal for breakfast and an almond butter and banana sandwich for lunch (idea courtesy of Jill@Quarterlifewellness!).  For dinner tonight, I plan to have this new concoction that I’ve read about on at least two different blogs.  It’s a baked sweet potato topped with vegetarian chili.  I think it sounds really odd, too.  But you can’t knock it till you try, so here goes.  I’ll let you know how that one turns out.  However, I’m also planning on going to this forum on religion called, “Ask an Atheist.  Ask a Catholic.  Ask a Muslim.  Ask a nondenominational Christian,” where they are serving pizza.  I’m having a really hard time saying no to the pizza idea.  So, tonight might end up being free pizza night or chili and sweet potato night.  Or both, but shhhh! don’t tell anyone.

I just thought I’d share with you the cutest invention ever made.  I love to write letters, so my mom got me this little stamp holder.  It’s a teeny tiny mailbox!

120109 Upload 004

No comments:

Post a Comment