Thursday, December 3, 2009

Schrödinger

Short blog for tonight.  I had a great day until a headache and flu-like symptoms set in.  Yuck.  I’m feeling a bit better after a shower, some chamomile tea, and SELF magazine, though.  It’s an early day tomorrow, so I’ll probably hit the hay soon.  Hopefully I can get another 10 hour night!

Oh yeah, don’t you hate it when you know you’re weekend is gonna suck?  This is the weekend right before finals, and that’s no weekend at all.

Wow, really negative post.  Sorry, ya’ll.

Here’s something positive and happy.

112909 Upload 036 

Schrödinger loves socks.  I think he thinks they’re another cat, because he wrestles with them and hisses at them.   Poor guy doesn’t know that next Friday he' goes to the vet for some booster shots.  But I’d bet he’d take the shots before he’d take the “snip snip” that’s happening in a month and a half.  Poor kitty. :(

112909 Upload 041

It’s also really difficult to get a good picture of him.  He finds the orange light on the camera to be fascinating.  So, when I try to take a picture, he runs at the light.  Resulting in pictures like this one.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to my weekend too! UGH! I'm not looking forward to it in the slightest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on finals. You'll do well, I'm sure! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete